Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Conversation Cafe...

I did a quick search on the internet and came across this gem of a place. A "conversation cafe" brings our Mad Chatters concept to a different level, but the principle is the same. Interestingly, from March 25 - 31, this group is organizing Conversation Week 2007 to celebrate the 5th anniversary of their initiative.
You'll notice that I've added the Conversation Cafe to our Links section on the right. I've also added a Quotes that inspire us... category. I thought it could be fun to rotate quotes related to conversation & dialogue. Feel free to replace what's there at any time! It's an opportunity for us to share with each other quotes that catch our attention.
IMO, these web sites are certainly worth exploring in more depth. As a facilitator, they have certainly piqued my interest!
PAX,

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ooooh, thank you for the link Jag.

I knew I recognized the name. One of the people who spearheaded the concept is Vicki Robin, author of Your Money or Your Life. I'd stumbled upon the original site several years ago via the Simple Living Network. It's grown a lot, and is very relevant to the Chatters!

Steph