Hello all,
Jo-Anne's story of Stuart's Project Porchlight from the other night got me thinking. He would make a good interview for the radio show, no? So today we sat down and taped an interview I'll air Monday morning. More than just about light bulbs, we talk about how this can act as a catalyst for people to go from awareness to action. The show runs 8 to 9 am on CKCU FM 93.1. I expect our interview to air around 8:40. Shameless plug: first part is an interview with an analyst form the Pembina Institute about the management - or lack thereof - of the oil sands. You can even listen on line at www.ckcufm.com, and I'll podcast it on my site (click on my name on the contact list) by Monday afternoon.
Thanks for the story scoop JAG.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is great! I still haven't figured out how to download/listen to the podcasts from your web site, so I'll try to listen to the interview in real time via the web... And I like the angle. I was struck - and challenged - by your question on Wednesday night: So, what can we do?? Is it enough to simply make the changes in our own lives?!
PAX,
I caught the interview yesterday Giacomo ... nice!
Post a Comment